1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello! newb here!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kevjuicebox, Nov 22, 2010.

1. kevjuicebox

kevjuicebox New Member

Hi all, im new obviously, and i dont even have a droid yet. I know I am definitely getting one with in the next few days.

I want the Droid X, and I think I'll be getting it. My only gripe is the size, but im gonna buy a clip for my belt, so hopefully that will remedy everything. I've considered the Droid 2, but I like the X a whole lot. Do you think I could manage with the X even though size will be an issue for me? (hopefully a clip + case will be worth while)
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Both phones are excellent choices. Let us know what you decide.

Mike
  3. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Welcome to the community. I have a D2 and when i first got it the D2 seemed kinda heavy and wasn't much bigger than the BB Storm but i realized when i got a belt clip for around work and just runnin around and that took care of the weight problem. I hope you enjoy the phone dancedroid
  4. Canadroid

Canadroid New Member

Wanted the bigger screen but I find myself making use of both the physical and touch keyboard on the D2. I very nearly purchased the X but I'm glad I didn't as my texting skills leave much t/b desired.

Welcome to the forums!
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Welcome - whatever decision you make we will support you 100% :wink:
  6. kevjuicebox

kevjuicebox New Member

I was in the exact situation with you, and I chose the droid 2 global, and im liking it a lot
  7. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum. I believe you have 30 days to try it. There may be a fee for returning though.