Hello need quick help plz. Need a call recorder app

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by knighthonor, Mar 14, 2011.

1. knighthonor

knighthonor Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I could really use some help. I need a call recorder app that leave no sigh on the other end of the call that they are being recorded. This is something important to me and friend's safety. Trying to get evidence myself

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +9
    Well recording a phone call without the other persons consent is illegal. If it is really bad call the police.

3. knighthonor

knighthonor Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for informing me that. I didn't know. I will look for another means that is legal. I can't go to cops cause its me and my friend words vs theirs, they will just lie as usual

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

4. tacticalfats

tacticalfats Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This is incorrect. It varies state to state. In NJ, it's legal if one of the parties is aware/consents. In other words, record-away if you're on the phone.

5. LtKen

LtKen Silver Member

Ratings:
    +3
    It's legal depending on the state, and AFAIK, it only needs to be legal in the state that it's being performed, not the state that's receiving the call.

I dont usually use wiki to cite law, but this should give you a better idea: Telephone recording laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. TedMurphy

TedMurphy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Call Trunk's native Android app leaves the notification of the recorded phone call up to the caller (no beep by default). Easy and quick, cloud-based, keeps the call saved and available forever, free for the first 25 minutes. Contact me at ted@calltrunk.com for more information.