Hello Just got my Droid wanna help?

chargersteve

Reaction score
So I just purchased my Droid and wanted to get it going smoothly PLEASE help me with anything that will increase my production with this sweet phone! I am not the MOST computer savvy guy but.....I can figure it out somehow.....

Thank you in advance for your suggestions

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So I just purchased my Droid and wanted to get it going smoothly PLEASE help me with anything that will increase my production with this sweet phone! I am not the MOST computer savvy guy but.....I can figure it out somehow.....

Welcome, chargersteve! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads! Here's a couple of starters for you:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/US-EN/Mobile%20Phones/DROID-by-Motorola/US-EN/Documents/Static-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: chargersteve to the Droid Forums. The best thing for you to do is to read the FAQ's and Stickies at the top of the threads. Here's a guide to help you: http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles...tatic-Files/DROID_UG_Verizon_68000202474a.pdf

And download Screebl, Ringdroid and Astro from the Market

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Hello and welcome....a lot of good people here will help you get your Droid on the right path!