Hello, I'm new here! I need advice about what I can post

lanadelta

Reaction score
Hello, I am a researcher from Manchester Business School and we are running a short online survey looking at how people use mobile devices to create software applications (e.g. apps) and customize/modify their existing apps.I think that my research is relevant to your forum and people here might be interested to reply. It is purelly a scientific study, we are not advertising anything. Could you please let me know if I can post about it in the forum? Thank you in advance.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a researcher from Manchester Business School and we are running a short online survey looking at how people use mobile devices to create software applications (e.g. apps) and customize/modify their existing apps.I think that my research is relevant to your forum and people here might be interested to reply. It is purelly a scientific study, we are not advertising anything. Could you please let me know if I can post about it in the forum? Thank you in advance.

Generally speaking the rules are pretty straight-forward. Basically, use common courtesies, respect, and no profanity and you are good to go. We don't allow external links other than official Play Store Links, Twitter accounts, etc. Here are the official rules: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...ines-conduct-droidforums-net.html#post1095589

OP
L

lanadelta

Reaction score
Generally speaking the rules are pretty straight-forward. Basically, use common courtesies, respect, and no profanity and you are good to go. We don't allow external links other than official Play Store Links, Twitter accounts, etc. Here are the official rules: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ne...ines-conduct-droidforums-net.html#post1095589

Thank you Mandy. However, I need to post a link so people can follow it in order to complete the survey... Is there something I can do about it?

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mandy. However, I need to post a link so people can follow it in order to complete the survey... Is there something I can do about it?

I have brought this up to the others. Please PM me a link to the survey so we can check it out, and discuss. Ill let you know once we reach a consensus.

Thanks!