WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
hello.jpg

Salut,
after writing for just about a week now, I feel like it’s about time I write an article introducing myself.

My name is Wen, I am 22 and I work with Target’s technician consultant in Minnesota where their HQ is located. I was born in Cameroon, a country in the west coast of Africa where French is our first language. I am a born French speaker, but at a young age I was forced to learn English when I was moved here and so I have lost most of my French speaking ability. Learning English was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I am still improving as time goes by.

I came here to America because of a health issue my family member had, and Minnesota was the best place because of the Mayo Clinic and the title “best state to live in” Minnesota holds. I love Minnesota, I have lived here the whole time and while the winters are pretty bad, the job availability and low cost of living is worth it.

When it comes to what I do all day with my life. I go to work, come home and at the end of the day and read countless articles not only about Android, but Windows Phone 7 devices and iPhone. I find that having great knowledge on everything available makes my articles and reviews much less biased and more informational.

My devices are all Droids at the moment. I have had them all and still want them all from the Droid 1 to the new upcoming T-mobile G2. I personally used the Droid, Droid 2, Droid Incredible, Droid X, Moto Devour, and more. I will be getting the Droid 2 again next week along with the Samsung Fascinate and T-mobile G2.

I also have a strong love for cars. I own the Mazda Rx8 and am a proud member of the rx8club. I try to get the latest in car packages like MazdaSpeed body kit and Kit like LED lights.

That is all I can think of right now. I am not exactly sure if I missed some information you should know (maybe my SS number should be included ;)) but if I did, let me know with a reply. Also would like to know what you think of my article so far and if there is anything more you want to see from me.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
i need to move to minnesota i live in az and the summers are terrible jobs are very hard to find ans cost of living is a lot

haha well i really enjoys your articles keep up the good work

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forume News Team WenWM.

I'm going to move this to the proper area for introductions. We're glad to have you on board with us

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forume News Team WenWM.

I'm going to move this to the proper area for introductions. We're glad to have you on board with us

if i didnt see this in the news i would have never seen it cause im not much into this site like i used to be i just read the news and im on my way

glad i saw this though

Hahn24

Reaction score
I live in MN too. I love it here:) but besides that welcome!

OP
W

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
i need to move to minnesota i live in az and the summers are terrible jobs are very hard to find ans cost of living is a lot

haha well i really enjoys your articles keep up the good work
Well MN is the HQ for Target, BestBuy, General Mills, 3M, honeywells, and more... so finding Jobs is very easy here if you actually try.

Thats why MN is still the best place to live in the USA which is what CNN said, even Forbes said the same thing.
And the best city to live in is also in MN, and 4 other MN cities are on the top 20 by Forbes.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You wrote some interesting articles seen being here. Minnesota sounds like a place I need to check out...lol

n0yxl

Reaction score
Howdy fellow Minnesotan! :) I live In Minnetonka, big into cars as well. I own an Audi A4 that I've stuck lots of money into, and belong to a few Audi clubs too. You'll have to check out a Car's and Cafe' car show sometime next spring-fall. 1st Saturday of the month at the Chanhassen Motorplex.

RemyL75

Reaction score
Welcome to the MadHouse....

Straight jackets are in the closet on the left, phone chargers are in the drawer on the right. And don't mind the lil green robot, he doesn't bite, unless you turn him on lol

Seriously, welcome to DF.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome Wen! My brother-in-law went to Mayo medical school...COOOLLDD! I once saw a news report from MN: the reporter took a cup of boiling water, and threw it into the air (I think it was 40-50 below zero)...the boiling water immediately turned into snow flakes!

Thanks for doing such a great job on the news. You're a great addition to the Android community!

-Matt