Hello i am new to this site and i need help with my Droid Razr flashboot failure mode

Dokkyn

Reaction score
ok so here is my problem i have recently rooted my razr and i dont think the root went through well about 4 days ago i had downloaded the unroot so i could take su off well i went
through the process of the unroot everything looked like it went right but when the phone booted up su was still on my phone ...o and fyi i used doomlords root and unroot and also
when i rooted my phone i was running gingerbread 2.something idk what ever the razr was befor ics came out well i updated my phone to ics and i am thinking the update messed up
root and unroot .... now the problem i am facing is every time my phone completely died it goes in to ap flashboot faliure mode (s) ??? i have no clue what this means and i would like to fix this now i am able to charge my phone and get it back on i would just really like to have my phone back to stock when i had first bought it PLEASE HELP !!!! if i am missing any
additional info let me please id like to get this issue solved o yea before i forget also when i rooted i didnt do a back up rom so idk i might have screwed my self ..

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums! And sorry but I do not know the ins and outs of the Razr, so I moved your thread to the Razr section in hopes that someone over here will be of more help then I can be.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There's a sickie for the
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=216562
Droid RAZR Utility 1.8 right in this thread.

FIRST, make sure you charge the battery to at least 70%.

Download it, also download and install the drivers, and then unzip the utility and run the .bat for the utility and run option 1. Once
completed, run the option for rooting, and then run the option for rooting. Finally when you're done, go back into the utility and install and run the Voodoo app and protect root.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
D

Dokkyn

Reaction score
Are the drivers on the download site?

Death4U

Reaction score
Dokkyn said:
Are the drivers on the download site?

Yes. Its been awhile since i used it but drivers were in the zip file if memory serves me

OP
D

Dokkyn

Reaction score
Ok so i have my phone up and going is there anyway if possible to take the root off and restore my phone back to ics is if i just took it outta the box?