1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello, I am a new Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by steve3624, Apr 29, 2010.

1. steve3624

steve3624 New Member

Hello,
    I just got my HTC Incredible from Verizon. It's the first smart phone for me. Does anyone know how to play a WMV file which I received in an email.
  2. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

well, on the Droid, I can only do it if I preview it within the Gmail app... I think there are other workarounds, but I just have my work email forward to a label in Gmail and use it that way and it works pretty well

edit: i add a shortcut to my work gmail label on my droid homescreen for quick access
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

There is an app in the Market called Act 1 Video player that will play these files for you. It does cost 2.00. And :welcome: to the Forum.