hello hello

miller.kevan

Reaction score
well i have already made a few posts but i its never too late to say hello.
i am a freelance web developer in MN. i am into technology and cars. i have a moto d2 r2d2. not sure about rooting yet. i enjoy my phone as is but should there come a day when i decide to root i know that there is already a ton of information on here.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, if you have any specific questions post them and i'll try to get an answer for you.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
M

miller.kevan

Reaction score
idk my phone seems screwed up at it is now i can get to the market and look at apps but if i try to open an antivirus apps it tells me that there is an issue with the network

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Remove the antivirus and reboot, should sove the problem. There's a thread in my signature that says why not to use one.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! not difficult at all to root. I barely changed any features to my Global when rooted but some added features helped, so reconsider. hope u get ur probs solved...13 angel is great

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
M

miller.kevan

Reaction score
Remove the antivirus and reboot, should sove the problem. There's a thread in my signature that says why not to use one.

i never downloaded the virus program i just was trying to get one. but the problem has cleared up. For now lol.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

i never downloaded the virus program i just was trying to get one. but the problem has cleared up. For now lol.

Ah ok, still advise reading that thread for why not to get one. If it comes back just tell post and ill try to help you fix it :)

@pryncess
Haha thanks, I try to help as much as I can :)