Hello Fun-Seekers

TheFloridaDude

Reaction score
I was drawn to Droid-ism from the BerryWorld. I made a mistake and purchased a Blackberry Tour and a big headache last year. It never worked 'as advertised'.

So far, I have not had any problem with my Droid.

I am a satellite uplink engineer - uplinking PGA TOUR golf 6 days a week. I must have a device that works.

You can check me out at www.FloridaDude.com

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was drawn to Droid-ism from the BerryWorld. I made a mistake and purchased a Blackberry Tour and a big headache last year. It never worked 'as advertised'.

So far, I have not had any problem with my Droid.

I am a satellite uplink engineer - uplinking PGA TOUR golf 6 days a week. I must have a device that works.

You can check me out at www.FloridaDude.com

Welcome, FloridaDude! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome:

OP
TheFloridaDude

TheFloridaDude

Reaction score
Thank You !

I have discovered that the word Droid is like the word Harley - it isn't just a word, it is a LIFESTYLE !

I have realized I made a big mistake when I purchased the Droid - I can't get any work done any more - I spend my time exploring all the things the Droid has to offer. They talk of bringing the iPhone to Verizon....but it is NO competition to the Droid.

Hope you visit Flori-DUH soon.

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Welcome Dude! Sounds like you have a cool ass job! I too am a Blackberry transport and I was blown away at the differences between the Storm and the DROID. :byestorm: