Hello from Pensacola!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by j.howell, Aug 5, 2011.

1. j.howell

j.howell New Member

Im not new to droids.....just new to "what you can do with droids" lol. im trying to figure out weather or not i want to actually root my phone and put on a different ROM or not. Not only that, but there are so many gingerbread based roms out there, that i have no idea wich one i want! CM7 nightlies, OMFGB nightlies (i dont think either one has a stable mod for the fascinate yet). In fact, im not even sure if there is a stable gingerbread rom for the fascinate yet. Im so new to this, im trying to figure out the difference between flashing and rooting. and what kernels are! anywho, i know i picked a good forum and i'll be able to get all the help i can. any suggestions are very welcome!
  2. AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006 New Member

Good to have you man. Do you have an upgrade soon or how long do you have to use the Fascinate?
  3. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum. Take a look around the Fascinate forum for more info on your phone.
  4. EddieDex

EddieDex New Member

Welcome aboard! I'm new, too, but I find that "the force is strong with this one." LOL! Instant resolution if you ever have a tech issue!
  5. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum!
  6. j.howell

j.howell New Member

Im almost positive i dont have an upgrade soon. i got the fascinate a couple days after it came out for verizon