Hello from NJ.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kookalooch, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Kookalooch

Kookalooch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have been perusing this forum for awhile and decided to register after all of the valuable info. I have been using an HTC Incredible 2 and aside from some stupid problems on HTC's part since the update to Gingerbread 2.3 (alarm clock app not opening) I've been relatively happy with the phone. One issue I have is email syncing. Every now and then I get notifications for email I have already read on the phone. It seems like it keeps pulling it from the server even after I delete it on the phone. Weird.

2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +22
    ALOHA Welcome to the forum. which email are u using? gmail or another ?

3. Kryptyk

Kryptyk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome. Please let us know if your using exchange or gmail as suggested above.

4. Kookalooch

Kookalooch New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm using Gmail, Live mail, and Optimum mail all under the native Android Mail App. I prefer to keep the mail on the servers because I do use my laptop as much as my phone. I'm thinking that I missed a setting in the setup of the accounts or that I need to change a setting in each email address' settings in Windows Live Email on my laptop. Gmail I use standalone on the web.