1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello from New Hampshire!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JamieinNH, Nov 1, 2009.

1. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

I am a current Storm user, and do love it now that it's running a better OS, but I am looking forward to the new Droid coming this Friday.

I plan on going to the store and playing with it, and if I like it I will buy it. I believe teaming Google, Motorola and Verizon together will be a good thing for us end users.

I look forward to meeting and mingling with you all. I know some from over at Crackberry.

Jamie
  2. danDroid

danDroid Administrator Staff Member

+1, Welcome to the site Jamie. I couldn't agree with you more!

Great Network (VZ) + Great Software (Goog) + Great Hardware (Moto) = Droid :hail:

3. grumpy

grumpy New Member

From 1 Granite Stater and Storm user to another hello and Welcome
  4. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

:) Welcome from florida.
  5. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ lala: "JamieinNH" Welcome to the Droid-Side !!! :icon_ lala:

Greetings from SE Florida as well. This Droid looks like one hell of a neat little phone. I am sure by this time next week, we will all be praising and condemning it equally :biggrin:

:byeBB: Welcome to the Army of the Droid ! Enjoy the Forum, there is plenty of information to hold you over till the 6th. :byeBB:​
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009