Hello from NC!

JHendren

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droid users. My name is Jonathan and I am a former Blackberry user who has switched to the Motorola Droid. So far I am not regretting my decision in the least bit. The camera is better, operating system is 100% better....the list could go on and on....I am 23 and have been a Miller Bee/Gallo Wine sales rep for a little over a year now....I love my job and couldn't be more happy with my life right now!:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. We've been waiting for you to arrive and we hear you have samples for all of us!

OP
J

JHendren

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. We've been waiting for you to arrive and we hear you have samples for all of us!

Thanks for the welcome christim...If I were in another state I would be more than happy to give you a sample unfortunately here in NC the ABC Commission will no longer allow it.......but when they do I'll have a droidforum.net sample party at the house!:icon_ peace:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Thanks for the welcome christim...If I were in another state I would be more than happy to give you a sample unfortunately here in NC the ABC Commission will no longer allow it.......but when they do I'll have a droidforum.net sample party at the house!:icon_ peace:

That would be interesting. A party full of people wearing DF t-shirts with a QR Code that the Barcode Scanner app could use.

OP
J

JHendren

Reaction score

That would be interesting. A party full of people wearing DF t-shirts with a QR Code that the Barcode Scanner app could use.

Haha I could imagine it now.....

jev

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm right down 421. Nice to see another North Carolinian on board.

OP
J

JHendren

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm right down 421. Nice to see another North Carolinian on board.

Thanks jev! Yeah i know exactly were you are at I am down that way quite a bit....I wish I could move to the Clemmons/Winston area

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to DF and Droid man! These guys are AWESOME if you have any questions!! dancedroid

ChugIt

Reaction score
LoL you can tell that the NFL Season is upon us, many threads have been turning towards football lately! I'm excited this time of year every year!

Oh, And welcome JHendren! :)

OP
J

JHendren

Reaction score
Thanks Chug....haha My favorite months are October, February, and March as far as sports go....Gotta pull for the Yanks in October!