Hello from MD!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by RkQue, Dec 9, 2009.

1. RkQue

RkQue New Member

Hello, my name is James. My current contract expires on Jan. 16th and I've decided on the Droid as my next phone. I've never had a Smartphone before, but wanted one since the Moto Q came out a few years back. I'm really excited about getting the Droid because I've been reading about it and researching for about 3 months now and I know it's going to be a perfect match for me. I hope I can learn a lot on here and help people too. Thanks!

-James

:icon_ banana:<-----I love this guy! haha
  2. On Droids

On Droids New Member

Welcome James... you won't be disappointed with the Droid. The possibilities of the phone are just beginning. Apparently you did your homework 'cuz you made the right choice. Good luck!! :)
  3. shademar

shademar New Member

This is my first smartphone as well (I'm a total gadgetophile, but I never saw the need to pay 30/mo for a bit more email and web access.) I have to say, I have been blown away by how much I can do with this phone and how much I'm using it. Dive into android and you'll find that it is amazingly customizable, and the community is extremely helpful. Devs for apps often respond to emails or post in the forums.

In short, welcome, and enjoy!
  4. RkQue

RkQue New Member

Well I stopped by a Verizon Booth in the mall and guess who's typing this on a Droid? ME!!! Haha I already love this phone
  5. Deuel

Deuel New Member

Welcome and congrats on the new Droid. I came off the original MotoQ for this. Like you, glad I waited for the Droid. Almost got sucked into the BB abyys on the way. :biggrin:
  6. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome and hello from Fredneck!
  7. Sweet Daddy

Sweet Daddy New Member

I just left BB world and unless something drastic changes, I will never go back!
  8. Deuel

Deuel New Member

I hear ya Sweet! But it was the drastic changes in the BB world that steared me to the Droid. Weathered the "Storm" without getting wet.
  9. apeshitninja

apeshitninja Guest

Congrats!! :icon_ banana:

You'll find more and more to love as you find apps and stuff useful to you! Enjoy it :)
  10. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the forum! Enjoy yourself. I know you'll love the Droid even more as you get used to all it can do