hello from Kansas....

UrS0NvS

Reaction score
just another new owner of a Motorola Droid. I had the HTC Droid Erios for a week prior to owning this one but had to upgrade to the motorola version due to poor signal strength in my small town. looking forward to releasing this phones full potential with knowledge i am sure i will learn from here.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
just another new owner of a Motorola Droid. I had the HTC Droid Erios for a week prior to owning this one but had to upgrade to the motorola version due to poor signal strength in my small town. looking forward to releasing this phones full potential with knowledge i am sure i will learn from here.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We have a wealth of material within the forum itself and friendly, knowledgeable people to help.

OP
UrS0NvS

UrS0NvS

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. I am hoping to get my favorite so called internet artist to make some wallpapers for us . He goes by the name "DeadDreamer", here is his website. deaddreamer.com If anyone reading this can remember the old Winamp 2.1 days he went by "Misery In Motion" back then creating skinz for all the mp3 players, awesome artist.

if you have some spare time, take a look at this guys site, you will be blown away.

Droidfish

Reaction score
Dang, that's some impressive work. I like his style kind of a psychedelic/digital influence.

And I had completely forgot about winamp skinz, lol, those were simplier days

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome, UrS0NvS! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13