1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello from Indianapolis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by richardp, Mar 16, 2010.

1. richardp

richardp New Member

I am new to the site, but have been following for awhile now.. I kept finding myself coming back here to get the latest information and know how's about my droid...I am currently running blackdroids 7.8 rom overclocked with adamz med voltage 1.2...this is a great site full of knowledgeable information
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome Richard. Sounds like you're well on your way. I'm running the same as you, Black Droid's 7.8 - thanks for introducing yourself tonight.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, Limbermind! We're glad that you've decide to quit :ph34r: and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
  4. HermitObserver

HermitObserver New Member

:welcome: to Heaven :):). good choice going with blackdroid! I'm sure you'll find yourself jumping and skipping from rom to rom.