Hello from Indianapolis

richardp

Reaction score
I am new to the site, but have been following for awhile now.. I kept finding myself coming back here to get the latest information and know how's about my droid...I am currently running blackdroids 7.8 rom overclocked with adamz med voltage 1.2...this is a great site full of knowledgeable information

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome Richard. Sounds like you're well on your way. I'm running the same as you, Black Droid's 7.8 - thanks for introducing yourself tonight.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Limbermind! We're glad that you've decide to quit :ph34r: and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

Reaction score
:welcome: to Heaven :):). good choice going with blackdroid! I'm sure you'll find yourself jumping and skipping from rom to rom.