1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello from California

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by nellygarcia, May 30, 2010.

1. nellygarcia

nellygarcia New Member

Hello to everyone at the Droidforums. I am a Droid Eris user. I am happy with the droid and am just here to find ways to make my experience even better. i love playing around with my phones and using them to their full potential. I also own a Palm Pixi Plus. I like the Pixi's hotspot feature and am looking for a similar app to install on the Eris. :blackdroid:
  2. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

Welcome from Northern Cali. Glad you're liking your phone. This site will make it so much better. Enjoy your stay
  3. bje1982

bje1982 New Member

Welcome to the forums youll find the answers your looking for and alot of helpful people as well...
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums, nellygarcia. Glad you were able to find us.:)