Hello from Blackberry!

Nayners

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Shane, I'm now a Droid owner and loving every minute of it. Man, was I tired of OS 5.0. BB really needs to step up their game IMO. So far, Android 2.1 has been great.

I do have a question. I have flashed SPrecovery, made a stock backup in nandroid, and loaded a few ROMs (no of which I have been thrilled with, to me left nameless) Before I choose a ROM to go with, I would like to store all my app information and messages on my SD card. What is the best way of doing that in my situation?

Since I'm not currently rooted and sitting at stock 2.1 with SPrecovery, I need to load a ROM with root access. I assume that is the next step to take.

Anyways, thank you all for this awesome site. I have learned a crazy amount in just this last week, although a bit overwhelming.

Reaction score
:welcome: to the site, I also came from BB and do not regret it at all. Here is a link to help you with your questions. Hacking Help - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum Ask away there I am sure someone will be more than happy to answer all your questions. I know you can download Astro File Manager, and backup all your apps with it. Good Luck and enjoy the site.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Shane, I'm now a Droid owner and loving every minute of it. Man, was I tired of OS 5.0. BB really needs to step up their game IMO. So far, Android 2.1 has been great.

I do have a question. I have flashed SPrecovery, made a stock backup in nandroid, and loaded a few ROMs (no of which I have been thrilled with, to me left nameless) Before I choose a ROM to go with, I would like to store all my app information and messages on my SD card. What is the best way of doing that in my situation?

Since I'm not currently rooted and sitting at stock 2.1 with SPrecovery, I need to load a ROM with root access. I assume that is the next step to take.

Anyways, thank you all for this awesome site. I have learned a crazy amount in just this last week, although a bit overwhelming.

Welcome to the insanity, Shane!

:welcome: