OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Looks like I'm late to the party!

Welcome aboard! Always good to see new members! As others have said, you may find out that you know more than you think after spending some time here. What you don't know, don't be afraid to ask. We pride ourselves on having a great community of friendly, helpful members.

By the looks of your posts in this thread, I think you'll fit right in!
Thank you friend! Are you a K-State or Jayhawks fan?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
K-State, but only because my sister went there. I don't really follow college sports. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I turned 21 in Manhattan, Kansas, actually went to high school in Junction City, about 30 minutes west of Manhattan.

Kansas is the most boring state know to man.

However, Manhattan (the Little Big Apple), as we like to call it, was the BEST college town I have been to yet.

Literally, 13 different bars within a 6-8 block radius.

I will never forget K-State's win over the cornhuskers. I walked outside the bar only to be greeted by an excited mob happily carrying the field goal post down the middle of the street!!!

Good times indeed!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I will never forget K-State's win over the cornhuskers. I walked outside the bar only to be greeted by an excited mob happily carrying the field goal post down the middle of the street!!!

Good times indeed!

That's hilarious! What would be even more funny is if the field goal kicker were making goals in the street too!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk