Hello From Alabama!

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
It's very nice nice to meet you all.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7 through AT&T.

Not as thrilled with it as I was my note, but hey. It is what it is.

I am pretty savey when it comes to electronics. By no means a member of the "Geek Squad", however I research alot, and what I do not have the answer to, I hunt till I find it.

Again,

Thanks for the add!

-Heather-

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome aboard !!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome @BamaBelle ! Another tech savvy member, huh? Well, we love tech savvy members. You may think you're not Geek Squad potential but we may think otherwise. Being a self-educator and doing the research yourself is a great way to learn. However if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask us. We'll be here.

The S7 may not be the Note, but it's a great phone none the less. I have both the S7 and the Motorola Droid Turbo 2. I have to admit I like both for different reasons and wish I could blend them into one. Still, my daily driver is the Turbo simply because it's more to my liking.

Welcome aboard and we're looking forward to your input.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Welcome @BamaBelle ! Another tech savvy member, huh? Well, we love tech savvy members. You may think you're not Geek Squad potential but we may think otherwise. Being a self-educator and doing the research yourself is a great way to learn. However if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask us. We'll be here.

The S7 may not be the Note, but it's a great phone none the less. I have both the S7 and the Motorola Droid Turbo 2. I have to admit I like both for different reasons and wish I could blend them into one. Still, my daily driver is the Turbo simply because it's more to my liking.

Welcome aboard and we're looking forward to your input.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
My goodness,

Such a friendly bunch of droid faithfulls here! It is such a breath of fresh air!

I moderate a woman's group on facebook, and man oh man do I ever get tired of the drama! Just imagine, having to keep straight all those hormones on a daily basis!

My husband had the droid turbo as well, until we switched over to AT&T. Unfortunately, AT&T is not as droid friendly as verizon was.

But after my coaxing, I got him to go with the S7 active. Which, I am a little jealous of. I had the S6 active and LOVED it!

Yes, most of my time is spent googling. One of the few perks from having ADHD is the "hyper focus", which leads to hours of research.

Having said that, I hate to admit I am still learning the nifty tricks my S7 can do! The fact that they did away with the MHL option stinks, but over all I am happy with it! And I cannot WAIT to explore all the threads and learn lots of new things!

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.
I'm glad you're not a member of the Geek Squad. Those BB guys usually do more harm than good it seems per the rants we see here on the forum from time to time.
We don't have the hormone drama perhaps but occasionally at oh dark thirty before coffee it gets a bit interesting for the staff.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

OP
BamaBelle

BamaBelle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7
Welcome to the forum.
I'm glad you're not a member of the Geek Squad. Those BB guys usually do more harm than good it seems per the rants we see here on the forum from time to time.
We don't have the hormone drama perhaps but occasionally at oh dark thirty before coffee it gets a bit interesting for the staff.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Ah yes, before coffee. That's never fun.

Provided a good chuckle for me this morning though. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Looks like I'm late to the party!

Welcome aboard! Always good to see new members! As others have said, you may find out that you know more than you think after spending some time here. What you don't know, don't be afraid to ask. We pride ourselves on having a great community of friendly, helpful members.

By the looks of your posts in this thread, I think you'll fit right in!