1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello Fellow Droids

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by owow, Nov 1, 2010.

1. owow

owow New Member

Hi
    My real name is Bertie Birchfield but you can just call me OWOW. I am really interested in finding out more about VPN Sticks. I know a little bit, but I know that there are experts here and I want to find out as much as I can and hopefully contribute to the forum with what I do know about VPN Sticks and Cloud computing ETC. Perhaps you can learn a few things from me as well. Glad to be here.
    Thanks
    OWOW
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome:to the forums. We have a lot of knowledgeable people here and I to hearing what you know as well. Can't say I know anything about VPN Sticks, so hopefully someone else will jump on here that does.

Again Welcome and we are glad to have you with us.