1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello fellow Droiders

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Kurtdroid, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Kurtdroid

Kurtdroid New Member

Hello,

I have been looking at this site for a little while as a guest , and decided to join. There is a lot of useful information on this site, and believe that this is the best one out there.

I have had my Motorola A855 Droid from launch, and prior to my Droid I had the LG Voyager. After getting my Droid, I don't think there is another phone out there that I would want.

I'm hoping to customize my phone as much as possible to my likings with out bricking it (that's where you all come in.. LoL.)

Thanks for your support in the future, and I'll see you around.

Kurt
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard Kurt.....

As always it makes me happy when I see somebody that has lurked in the shadows finally join up.

Congrats....see you in the forums.