Hello fellow Droid users!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by BuschGardens757, May 31, 2010.

1. BuschGardens757

BuschGardens757 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys just got my Droid today! I LOVE IT! Glad to be on the forums it has helped me alot

2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +204
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    We were just saying how nice it would be to have an amusement park join :D lol

Welcome to the forums :D

3. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BG757, Welcome to the Forums! While I've never been to Busch Gardens, my sister has numerous times and will someday drag me down! ;) I hear it's beautiful.. :)

Happy to see you loving your new Droid! I've had mine since November, and have never regretted for a moment buying it. If nothing else - it put me into these forums, and I've been having a blast ever since - the guys (and girls) are a terrific bunch of characters. You'll find knowledge, experience, tips, advice, shortcuts, sources of awesome information, as well as a lot of humor and great camaraderie! So, hang out for a bit and don't hesitate to ask a zillion questions. Somebody here will always have the right answer! :) mikey

4. BuschGardens757

BuschGardens757 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Busch Gardens is amazing the one in va at least never been to the other one... and yes it is very helpful here everytime I google a question it brings me here