1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello fellow Droid users!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by BuschGardens757, May 31, 2010.

1. BuschGardens757

BuschGardens757 New Member

Hey guys just got my Droid today! I LOVE IT! Glad to be on the forums it has helped me alot
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

We were just saying how nice it would be to have an amusement park join :D lol

Welcome to the forums :D
  3. cuskit

cuskit New Member

BG757, Welcome to the Forums! While I've never been to Busch Gardens, my sister has numerous times and will someday drag me down! ;) I hear it's beautiful.. :)

Happy to see you loving your new Droid! I've had mine since November, and have never regretted for a moment buying it. If nothing else - it put me into these forums, and I've been having a blast ever since - the guys (and girls) are a terrific bunch of characters. You'll find knowledge, experience, tips, advice, shortcuts, sources of awesome information, as well as a lot of humor and great camaraderie! So, hang out for a bit and don't hesitate to ask a zillion questions. Somebody here will always have the right answer! :) mikey
  4. BuschGardens757

BuschGardens757 New Member

Busch Gardens is amazing the one in va at least never been to the other one... and yes it is very helpful here everytime I google a question it brings me here