1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello fellow Droid users!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by FrankForce77, Mar 11, 2010.

1. FrankForce77

FrankForce77 New Member

My name is Frank and I have recently picked up a Motorola Droid and I am loving it! I am looking for a site to get good news and apps/games suggestions. I used to have an iPod touch but I took it back because the app store was a mess and I am not a big iPod or Apple fan to begin with. So here I am and I look forward to chatting with all of you soon!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: aboard Frank !! plan on spending at least a couple weeks getting completely comfy with your new droid.

Once you get a hold of the OS and learn your way around it's VERY easy. Ask questions and search the forums. A lot of things you may have questions about have probably already been asked....

Good luck :D
  3. Dejuanxg

Dejuanxg New Member

Why would you get a apparently from the app store when you coudda just came to me and my private collection of apps for iPhone & iPod touch but I don't update then anymore since I sold my iPhone when I got my Droid.