Hello Fellow Droid Users

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Andy, obviously and I'm thrilled to see what this forum has to offer. I'm currently a member of The Galaxy Tab Forum and own the original but fully updated GT7 SCH1800 w/GB 2.3.5 and the forum taught me so much about my device and I'm hoping this forum does the same. Someone gave me this unactivated w/o a battery M. Droid 2 A955 w/slider keyboard cuz they had no idea what can be done with a lil work and a lil knowledge. Well $6 later I had a battery, a bypassed activation screen and a fully functional Droid 2. I have trouble deciding which keyboard to use the slider or the on-screen one cuz they both work great and coming from a Tab user that's used to using large buttons. The main thing I want to gain is the power of screenshooting. I have an awesome homepage setup with alot of symbolism behind it and would love to show it off. It seems like just buying an app might be the best way. IDK once I do some reading I may find another way. Either way I joined cuz I wanna know all the tricks and secrets of the DROID2. Maybe even make a friend along the way. But even know I have an outdated device w/2.2 FroYo it still has me impressed this thing moves quick and my daughter loves it, she calls it her lil tablet. Well I'm glad to be here and look forward to awesome threading. Once again, Hello to Everyone.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you want a screen shot app, look for Screenshotit or screenshot in the Google Play Store/Market. And the Droid 2 has been updated to Gingerbread so if you want to update to that, you have that option.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome! Head over to the D2 section and you'll learn alot about your phone there.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Andy!

Enchaoz

Reaction score
Hye, i just registered here. This is my first time signing up for a forum service. Hopefully we get to discuss and share information for good. Cherios!

OP
AndyDroid280

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
Warm welcome, got the problem solved check out my new thread I posted this morning by rooting my phone with the Z4Root App it works nice for Droid2. Thank you for the suggestions but check out my thread it's nice and safe and best of all FREE with no adds.

OP
AndyDroid280

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
I got somethin alot better kickin but thanx for the advice input is always a good thing if I ask for advice Im glad when ppl give it to me Thank You.

OP
AndyDroid280

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
RE: Hye, i just registered here. This is my first time signing up for a forum service. Hopefully we get to discuss and share information for good. Cherios!

Hey thanx for the welcome and Id love to trade info, if ya want you can check my thread I wrote this morning and see if it's of any use use to you its about rooting the Droid2. But either way good literature.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Warm welcome, got the problem solved check out my new thread I posted this morning by rooting my phone with the Z4Root App it works nice for Droid2. Thank you for the suggestions but check out my thread it's nice and safe and best of all FREE with no adds.

Welcome Andy!! Happy to hear you got it working and thank you for sharing with us!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Hye, i just registered here. This is my first time signing up for a forum service. Hopefully we get to discuss and share information for good. Cherios!

Welcome aboard!!

OP
AndyDroid280

AndyDroid280

Reaction score
Welcome Andy!! Happy to hear you got it working and thank you for sharing with us!!

Thanx for the welcome man I'm working on the Clockwork Mod Recovery Mode I jus bought the bootstrap for it could use some good advice on my adventures and ya seem like a smart fella is it cool if I ask for your advice or your knowledge if I need it?