Hello Everyone!

thehinderers

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here. I'm a student at Oakland University and I'm studying computer science. I recently purchased a droid Incredible and I love it (plus it's awesome one-click root)! Thats about it for now.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here. I'm a student at Oakland University and I'm studying computer science. I recently purchased a droid Incredible and I love it (plus it's awesome one-click root)! Thats about it for now.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Gland to hear you're enjoying your Incredible. :)

SlyHusky

Reaction score

What made you choose the incredible, over the droid 2 and X? Wayne State Student here.

BTW you will be sooo addicted to this site. i check it every day and has the RSS feed updating on safari so I get realtime updates. Which is good and bad at times.

Good luck with your studies!!

Petra

Reaction score

Hi, everyone. I just joined the forum cuz I'm just crazy-excited about this droid x and I'd love to learn more about it!!!!!!!! I work in administration and I have to say, the x is the sh%#..

Thanks for having such a site for us and keep it up! :blackdroid:

Petra

warrior21

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I just joined the forum cuz I'm just crazy-excited about this droid x and I'd love to learn more about it!!!!!!!! I work in administration and I have to say, the x is the sh%#..

Thanks for having such a site for us and keep it up! :blackdroid:

Petra

Welcome to the forum Petra

Petra

Reaction score
Thank you, Warrior21. Ya know.. I was an i-phone & bb user for some time; walked into the verizon store the other day, looked for touchscreen phones, boom.. fell in love. And I can't say I regret it.. though android does take some getting used to.

Best,

Petra

warrior21

Reaction score
There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to Android. The first week I had the droid I swore I made a mistake and was going to return it. Then the best thing happened and I came across this forum while trying to research and now I can't imagine being without this phone. If you have any questions feel free to ask, someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

OP
T

thehinderers

Reaction score
Well I did quite a bit of research before purchasing the Incredible. I came across some reviews of the X saying the software was a bit sluggish. Plus its huge :p
I didn't look much into the Droid 2 but it appeared to be quite similar to the orig droid.
The incredible is fantastic tho. Super smooth software with a ton of flexibility (hacks and such). The battery life also isn't as bad as some people say.