Hello everyone

nickademus420

Reaction score
Hi. My name is William Miller, and I live in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. I have just recently purchased a Verizon Motorola Droid X, and am quite happy with it so far. I work at a computer repair shop and we had iPhone 3g phones for about 2 years, and decided that we needed a change.
It hasn't taken long to switch over from iPhone to Droid X or from AT&T to Verizon, and the positives definitely outweigh any negatives. The only thing I am losing really is the ability to talk and do data transfers at the same time, which I hardly ever did in the first place.
I am big into hooking peripherals and accessories up to devices that they were not originally intended to be hooked up to, so if anyone else shares this interest please feel free to IM me with projects, ideas, or connections that you have successfully made.
Thanks for your time, and hope to see you on the forum.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us and are enjoying your X. You will find lots os iPhone converts here including me. Check out the FAQ and technical question section for the X in the Forum.

Mike

OP
nickademus420

nickademus420

Reaction score
thanks

Thanks for the welcome. So far I am only disappointed in the theme programs not working on my X. I've tried Panda Home and ADMlauncher, both let me go to their settings once then I couldn't go to their menu. Even after an uninstall and reinstall.