Hello everyone!!!

julpatt

Reaction score
I've had my moto droid now for four months...sadly when i bought it was JUST my cell phone...i know guys so sorry:mad:.... only recently did i discover what this great thing can do and so i started to really unleash this bad boy and all i can say is WOW!!! now im still trying to learn alot about this phone...its my first smart phone and was told about this site by my buddy. so i hope i can get great useful info. with my moto droid...thanks guys:icon_ banana:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've had my moto droid now for four months...sadly when i bought it was JUST my cell phone...i know guys so sorry:mad:.... only recently did i discover what this great thing can do and so i started to really unleash this bad boy and all i can say is WOW!!! now im still trying to learn alot about this phone...its my first smart phone and was told about this site by my buddy. so i hope i can get great useful info. with my moto droid...thanks guys:icon_ banana:

Welcome to the forum, julpatt! We're glad that you've decided to join in the fun! So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all!

Reading the threads will teach you more than you could ever imagine, and if you get stuck, just post a question - someone will be along to help you out! Hope you both enjoy your time here with us!

:welcome: Enjoy!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:Welcome: to the forum julpat:D glad to have you on board :D