Hello Everyone!

MattXB

Reaction score
Have been on this site here and there but never registered. Had to today after I received the OTA 2.0.1 update for my Motorola Droid.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have been on this site here and there but never registered. Had to today after I received the OTA 2.0.1 update for my Motorola Droid.
Welcome!
This is an excellent resource for learning and sharing information for the Droid.

Be prepared to turn your life over to your phone and this forum.

Mike

OP
M

MattXB

Reaction score
Thank you. Oh I've already turned my life over to this phone. Guess I may as well do the same for this forum as well.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Oh I've already turned my life over to this phone. Guess I may as well do the same for this forum as well.

Well your half way there. In for a penny in for a pound.

What until you begin reading and thinking about rooting.
Mike

OP
M

MattXB

Reaction score
I've read into it and thought about it in the past but just never done it. Maybe in the near future.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've read into it and thought about it in the past but just never done it. Maybe in the near future.

Yes, I read and read. Then decided to root then changed my mind. Not sure why but I finally got the courage and rooted. I'm glad I did. It was tense but I had support from the forum. So, if you decide to root there will be help and guidance.

Mike