Hello Everyone

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
So for my 1000th post I have decided to make the introduction thread I never made when I joined back in March, so here it goes....

My name is Jeff, I am 28 from a small town in New Hampshire, I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners........oh wait is this not match.com???

But being serious, I really appreciate all the help this forum has provided to everyone and myself. When I bought my droid I had not a clue what it was capable of. Here I am 8 months later and I am a total nerd when it comes to my phone, haha. Again, thank you so much to all the mods, resque squad, admins, news people, dev's, themers, members, guests and that weird guy who sits in the corner! It has truly been a great experience here and I am sure it will continue to be.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I never made one either - I will wait until my 8,000th post :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So for my 1000th post I have decided to make the introduction thread I never made when I joined back in March, so here it goes....

My name is Jeff, I am 28 from a small town in New Hampshire, I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners........oh wait is this not match.com???

But being serious, I really appreciate all the help this forum has provided to everyone and myself. When I bought my droid I had not a clue what it was capable of. Here I am 8 months later and I am a total nerd when it comes to my phone, haha. Again, thank you so much to all the mods, resque squad, admins, news people, dev's, themers, members, guests and that weird guy who sits in the corner! It has truly been a great experience here and I am sure it will continue to be.

I hope you realize Jeff that your contributions to the forum have not gone unnoticed. Thank you for being a member and for making the Droid Forum the best Forum on the Internet.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Love having you here Jeff!! 1000th post. Here's to many more! : )