1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. retinalcircuseditor

retinalcircuseditor New Member

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a video editor in Albany, NY. I love my Droid (and I suspect it likes me too). I am a huge gamer and a technophile. I use Macs at home and both PC's and Macs at work. Needless to say, I am eager for android to take over the world.

Peace
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to DF....I'm sure a good number of MAC users on here are going to be glad you're here to help. I have never sat at a MAC.....but then again I hate Vista and I'm stuck with it.

Glad you're enjoying the Droid.
  3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, retinalcircuseditor! We're glad that you've decided to join us! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!

:welcome: