Hello DroidForums

Reaction score
Greetings all, relatively new Android User (about 2 months now) joining the ranks.

I'm a Verizon Authorized Retailer Sales Rep so I know a lot about the Verizon-model Droids (mmmmmm incredible) and am a minor techie so I love my Droid.

I'm also part of a massively Droid-ed family with 7 Moto Droids in the family.

As the Droid is my first smartphone, I can definitely say that I am thoroughly pleased with my move to the modern age.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
welcome stealth; grab a seat your droid and enjoy the ride!
Alway nice to have a fellow techie/geek on board! If you run across any 2.2 info, do share.

OP
S
Reaction score
welcome stealth; grab a seat your droid and enjoy the ride!
Alway nice to have a fellow techie/geek on board! If you run across any 2.2 info, do share.

Just what I scrape together from all of the forums I surf while I don't have customers to help (being like 2 minutes away from another 6 Verizon Stores, 2 of which are Corporate makes for a lot of downtime). Definitely looking forward to bluetooth voice dialing, it's been a personal gripe for a while now.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Hope you know more than the Verizon Authorized dealer doo-hickies that I come across at the kiosks at the mall :D

OP
S
Reaction score
Welcome. Hope you know more than the Verizon Authorized dealer doo-hickies that I come across at the kiosks at the mall :D

lol yeah I hope so too ;-) As mentioned above, I spend a lot of time reading up lol