Hello (Droid)World!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Irishdoom, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Irishdoom

Irishdoom Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a little surprised it took me this long, but I'm finally ready to take the plunge into the world of Smartphones. I have no interest in the seriously locked down Apple products, as I like to tinker, and Android seems to be the answer for that. Now, before I do so, is it allowable to start a thread asking advice on WHICH phone to choose, or should I do that here? There are an awful lot of choices, and I'm in the enviable position of not presently having a contract with anyone. Some of the phones that have intrigued me so far are the Thunderbolt, Atrix 4G, Droid Bionic and Droid X.

2. SoCalNation

SoCalNation Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bionic sounds really cool...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

3. droidlady05

droidlady05 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the forums! You're more than welcome to start a thread asking for advice on what phone to purchase.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +16
    Welcome to the forum. Def try them all out in the stores. Each phone has its own uniqueness but still can do amazing things with Android. U may wanna read the reviews on issues, rants and raves on these phones. But no matter what, u will have a great device on hand. The forum is here to assist should u have questions or concerns. Good luck

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA