Hello Droid People

DROIDGIRL99

Reaction score
I love my Droid, I got mine just before Christmas (my gift to myself :icon_ banana:). Anyway, the BIG reason I got a Droid was for listening to Pandora radio, now I am trying to get back onto Live365 as a VIP user. I know I need tons help with all my phone can do, Google, search for stores and read websites at lunch time. Husband likes to look up his stuff on MY phone as well. So, Hi to everyone out there and I hope not all my questions will be dull ones. I did notice that there was a Adobe Flash 10 released, but I can not seem to get it to work on my phone, Live365 tells me I need to install it. I guess this version may not have been the correct version for the Droid? I miss my internet radio.

ENJOY!
DroidGirl99

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

And no....Adobe Flash has not been released for the Droid yet. So just be patient. Pandora is the shizzz....so play with it for a while lol

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, DROIDGRIL99! Glad you've decided to join us! You'll find that everyone on the forum is here to help and learn. So jump right in and make yourself at home! Read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by just reading the threads. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask!

:welcome:

OP
DROIDGIRL99

DROIDGIRL99

Reaction score
natediddy1120, Thanks,well now I just need to delete it off my phone. Tons to learn about this great toy. I got my son addicted to Pandora too. Yep, someday I can get my Live365, I hope soon!

OP
DROIDGIRL99

DROIDGIRL99

Reaction score
AnneDroid, looks like you maybe my new BFF! Got the site bookmarked on my droid baby now :greendroid:. Thanks for making me feel welcomed.

li2327

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This is an awesome site. I love it as much as I love my Droid. I use Pandora faithfully. I also subscribe to Slacker Radio but haven't had much luck with it working properly on my Droid. Enjoy your new toy. I can't seem to put mine down.