hello droid nation!

Reaction score
Im new to the forum...i joined the forum because i just got the bionic and this is the second on in two weeks..im a big droid fan..i did my research and love this phone but imma having quite amony of trouble with it..and its kinda letting me down and even mote because i payed top dollar....did i make the right choice?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welcome to the board.

First of all, the bionic is a great phone and it is worth the money you spent on it. Second, what problems are you experiencing with it? Hard to help someone who won't share the problem they're having :p

OP
steeldroid_blaze
Reaction score
Lol good point, just kinda gettn my foot in the dr..well to start off no wake up from sleep mode...this is my 2nd bionic in 2 wks..1st wk it did it the 3 day. Hey i thought of it as normal..took out battery then back in..next day same thing..did repeat..gave it another shot..did that repeat for the 3day...plus 3/4g cut offs...not net till either restart or ap mode..so took it back to verizon the did a hard reset and still did it...got a new fresh one..gave it a another shot...3 day found it restarting by itsself..4 day repeat..the day 5 no wake up from sleep mode...im running out hope..i think imma go for a 3 bionic or just a software issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I've not had any of those issues but there is an update coming soon. Hang in there and if it doesn't work out maybe Verizon would be willing to get you a different phone. Good luck!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF!!

Sorry you are having troubles but as rck said there is supposed to be an update coming soon. Hopefully then everything will be worked out for you!

OP
steeldroid_blaze
Reaction score
Thx rck & jsm i will...ibe been a droid fan since ive had had my og droid..and i didnt really want to give this ph up...but u can see my frustration..lol so people in forum say " if u dont like it..rtn it" but its not that easy for me...lol..ive made some comments about the razr..u know like maybe should had waited because all the issues i been having but..again my frust because this is my 2 nd bionic...but trust me i have patients..i really have hope for this ph..question is the bionic slightly faster then the ip4s?...

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, I'm not sure, my personal preference is android. The rep I bought my bionic off of had an iphone and he showed it to me, I wasn't too impressed. No back button or menu button and all apps are on the homescreen. I don't think I could ever get used to that after having a DROID.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I agree on pretty much all fronts with rck. The things I do not like about ios he mentioned. I have never owned an iphone but having played with them on numeroius occasions, via friends or in the stores, I was never very impressed.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I agree on pretty much all fronts with rck. The things I do not like about ios he mentioned. I have never owned an iphone but having played with them on numeroius occasions, via friends or in the stores, I was never very impressed.

+1

Having all those apps and no widgets. Love the widgets on Android, wouldn't be surprised if we see something like that on iOS5....

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. Hope you're getting your problems settled. dancedroid