Hello, Droid forum!

Mosca

Reaction score
I got this thing yesterday. I'm still not convinced that I need to be this connected, but I do like the phone.

Laughing at myself, I got my last phone, a Samsung Gleam, because it was 1) small, 2) light, 3) had great battery life, and 4) was NOT a Motorola, as I'd sworn to myself after the Krzr disaster that I'd never have another Motorola phone. And here I am, with a phone that is 1) big, 2) heavy, 3) needs to be charged almost daily, and 4) is a Motorola.

But it makes a nice phone call, I found Pdanet/junefabrics almost almost immediately and that is a good feature to have, I like the maps/GPS, and some other stuff. As far as being ultraconnected, I think that is something that I'm going to have to treat with respect, but not love.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I got this thing yesterday. I'm still not convinced that I need to be this connected, but I do like the phone.

Laughing at myself, I got my last phone, a Samsung Gleam, because it was 1) small, 2) light, 3) had great battery life, and 4) was NOT a Motorola, as I'd sworn to myself after the Krzr disaster that I'd never have another Motorola phone. And here I am, with a phone that is 1) big, 2) heavy, 3) needs to be charged almost daily, and 4) is a Motorola.

But it makes a nice phone call, I found Pdanet/junefabrics almost almost immediately and that is a good feature to have, I like the maps/GPS, and some other stuff. As far as being ultraconnected, I think that is something that I'm going to have to treat with respect, but not love.

Welcome to the forum, Mosca! It's all a matter of personal preferences and that's the beauty of the Droid. The possibilities for customization are endless! Here's a great thread with app recommendations:

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

Hope you enjoy your time here! :welcome:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Do us a favor -- give us an update in a month about why you purchased such a wonderful device.

Mike

OP
M

Mosca

Reaction score
Welcome! Do us a favor -- give us an update in a month about why you purchased such a wonderful device.

Mike

Yes, I will. Once I figure out how to make it serve me!