Hello! Any admins willing to help?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by SkZ178, Feb 24, 2015.

1. SkZ178

SkZ178 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG LTE 4G + Samsung galaxy Tab
    I have a collection of around 10 back ups(.ab) made with UBT that I have been trying to unpack for near 3days now. I installed all the required software(adb, abe, java7 + policy for AES) but I havent had any luck on any of them.... each backup is MAX 1GB in size...I only have ONE that is 2GB...some are backedup with a pw and some arent. I have the pw though.

Any staff willing to help me out or unpack them for me...I would be extremely grateful.

Next problem I will need to sort out is my gf smashed up the screen on her moto G so badly that it fell off but the phone still works. The lock screen is on and she gave me the unlock pw but I dont know how to bypass the lock with adb or something or usb tether the phone to my pc as a temp screen. I just want to use UBT and save what data is left on the internal SD. Any ideas?

Lol my beautiful gf has some major anger issues...XD
    [​IMG]

Thanks! :)

2. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,934
    Why not back up the pictures to either dropbox or google plus and back up important files to google drive?

3. SkZ178

SkZ178 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    LG LTE 4G + Samsung galaxy Tab
    Huh? You mean for her phone? She screwed up and cleared her google sync so I need to do a fullbackup and the only way I know how to do that is usb+ubt.

If I can get these backups unpacked I might just give her one my of phones. Sooo close to giving up... my cmd lines are correct but I keep getting errors like "cannot find abe.jar" or "AES encryption not allowed"

#3 SkZ178, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015