Hello! Any admins willing to help?

SkZ178

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG LTE 4G + Samsung galaxy Tab
I have a collection of around 10 back ups(.ab) made with UBT that I have been trying to unpack for near 3days now. I installed all the required software(adb, abe, java7 + policy for AES) but I havent had any luck on any of them.... each backup is MAX 1GB in size...I only have ONE that is 2GB...some are backedup with a pw and some arent. I have the pw though.

Any staff willing to help me out or unpack them for me...I would be extremely grateful.

Next problem I will need to sort out is my gf smashed up the screen on her moto G so badly that it fell off but the phone still works. The lock screen is on and she gave me the unlock pw but I dont know how to bypass the lock with adb or something or usb tether the phone to my pc as a temp screen. I just want to use UBT and save what data is left on the internal SD. Any ideas?

Lol my beautiful gf has some major anger issues...XD
20150224_174537.jpg

Thanks! :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why not back up the pictures to either dropbox or google plus and back up important files to google drive?

OP
SkZ178

SkZ178

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG LTE 4G + Samsung galaxy Tab
Huh? You mean for her phone? She screwed up and cleared her google sync so I need to do a fullbackup and the only way I know how to do that is usb+ubt.

If I can get these backups unpacked I might just give her one my of phones. Sooo close to giving up... my cmd lines are correct but I keep getting errors like "cannot find abe.jar" or "AES encryption not allowed"

Last edited by a moderator: