1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello and help!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by bigmac007, Oct 21, 2010.

1. bigmac007

bigmac007 New Member

According to other forums I've read, I need to install a .pfx certificate on my Droid to access my work email. By connecting it to my computer I have moved the .pfx cert onto my SD card, but when I go to install it, it says "No .p12 file found on the SD card." Do I need to move it to a specific folder or something?

I called Motorola and after a frustrating conversation, they gave me a 1-800 number to call. Turned out to be an adult chat line. Unbelievable!

Thanks!
    Chris
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  2. dlwhtrose

dlwhtrose Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
    :welcome:to the forums. We have a section dedicated to the X. To get there, click on the Forum tab at the top of this page then scroll down until you see the Droid X section. I am sure you will find all your answers there, if not just ask and someone will be happy to help you.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Not sure why you need the certificate on your X so I not able to advise where or how to install. I'll move your post to the X general discussion section to see if other X users may be able to provide some guidance.

Mike
Search tags for this page

android install pfx certificate#gsc.tab

android no certificate found on sd card

no certificate file found on sd card

pfx file for sd card

where is pkcs#12 files with .pfx or .p12 extension location