Hello All !!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by jmacal83, Dec 8, 2009.

1. jmacal83

jmacal83 New Member

Hi all,

Just got my droid a week ago....i must say its the best smart-phone thus far..previous smart-phones i had were moto Q, and HTC XV6800. They ok but nothing compare to the DROID.

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  2. Dr. Tenma

Dr. Tenma New Member

Hey, welcome! I feel the same way about mine. I used to have a Voyager... now THAT'S a dumbphone if I ever saw one!

Also, three dancing bananas in a row? You're daring. The Droid Army needs more soldiers like you.
  3. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Curious to hear how you like the Droid OS versus the Windows OS. Welcome to Droidforums!
  4. SoftwareForMe.com

SoftwareForMe.com New Member

Welcome!

In my opinion, the Droid is far and above the best device on the planet. However, it isn't obviously so, because the apps just don't show it off that well yet (at least not all of them). I have iPhone owning friends who admit the Droid is cooler, but still say "Ya, but can you do THIS???" and sometimes I can't.

I know we're working on that... and I know lots of others are.

Congrats on joining the ranks :)

SoftwareForMe.com
    Makers of PhoneMyPC
    & Imagine Multi-touch
  5. jmacal83

jmacal83 New Member

My opinion, the android OS is a lot faster, smoother, and the response time from switching between being on the phone to an apps is seamless. With windows mobile OS for me it was slow, if i were try the above scenario it would take awhile for the process to complete. The windows OS would freeze alot the battery life sucks.

This is from my experience.