Hello All !!!!

jmacal83

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just got my droid a week ago....i must say its the best smart-phone thus far..previous smart-phones i had were moto Q, and HTC XV6800. They ok but nothing compare to the DROID.

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
Hey, welcome! I feel the same way about mine. I used to have a Voyager... now THAT'S a dumbphone if I ever saw one!

Also, three dancing bananas in a row? You're daring. The Droid Army needs more soldiers like you.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Curious to hear how you like the Droid OS versus the Windows OS. Welcome to Droidforums!

Reaction score
Welcome!

In my opinion, the Droid is far and above the best device on the planet. However, it isn't obviously so, because the apps just don't show it off that well yet (at least not all of them). I have iPhone owning friends who admit the Droid is cooler, but still say "Ya, but can you do THIS???" and sometimes I can't.

I know we're working on that... and I know lots of others are.

Congrats on joining the ranks :)

SoftwareForMe.com
Makers of PhoneMyPC
& Imagine Multi-touch

OP
J

jmacal83

Reaction score
My opinion, the android OS is a lot faster, smoother, and the response time from switching between being on the phone to an apps is seamless. With windows mobile OS for me it was slow, if i were try the above scenario it would take awhile for the process to complete. The windows OS would freeze alot the battery life sucks.

This is from my experience.