Hello all

Prince69

Reaction score
Hello everyone, a little over a week ago I picked up the droid x after hearing a friend of mine speak so highly of his iphone. I have nothing against iphones I just don't like their service provider so when another friend of mine told me that smart phones would soon be available to everyone regardless of the carrier I decided to wait until verizon released their version; and of course released one that I liked. When I saw the droid x I knew that was the one I wanted and although I'm still getting used to all of its features I know I made the right choice

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, a little over a week ago I picked up the droid x after hearing a friend of mine speak so highly of his iphone. I have nothing against iphones I just don't like their service provider so when another friend of mine told me that smart phones would soon be available to everyone regardless of the carrier I decided to wait until verizon released their version; and of course released one that I liked. When I saw the droid x I knew that was the one I wanted and although I'm still getting used to all of its features I know I made the right choice

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. You bet, there is a little learning curve but stick with it. Once you understand your Droid you'll love it. And if you do need help feel free to ask.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Like you, I do not like AT&T's coverage. VZW works so much better, for me.

The Android OS is fantastic. When I moved from an iPhone to a Droid it took me a few days to get use to the Android OS. Now, I would not trade it.

Let us know if you have questions.

Mike