Hello All!

dispatcher0531

Reaction score
Hey all...I am a Droid Newbie....I will have my new droid tomorrow, and I have to admit, I am looking forward to it, but at the same time, I am also quite nervous...I dont know that much about these, and I have been a loyal Blackberry User for the last 2 years but I have had so much trouble with them that I finally decided for my 29.99 a month, I wanted a REAL smartphone. I just have so many questions about these phones that I dont even know where to start.

Anyways, My name is Sue, and I thank you all for allowing me to participate in your forums...dancedroid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum Sue! You are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new droid! Lol

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey all...I am a Droid Newbie....I will have my new droid tomorrow, and I have to admit, I am looking forward to it, but at the same time, I am also quite nervous...I dont know that much about these, and I have been a loyal Blackberry User for the last 2 years but I have had so much trouble with them that I finally decided for my 29.99 a month, I wanted a REAL smartphone. I just have so many questions about these phones that I dont even know where to start.

Anyways, My name is Sue, and I thank you all for allowing me to participate in your forums...dancedroid

Welcome to the forum, Sue! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Just follow the links in my signature and you’ll get some really good tips that may take the edge off the learning curve. If you get stuck, just post a question and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

Here's a great thread about app recommendations that ought to keep you busy.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome: