hello all

datboijon

Reaction score
hi everyone im checking out the forum and it seems to be pretty awesome so far.
planning on getting a droid next month when my NE2 is up. will be my first smartphone and im hoping it will a good experience. hoping that i can get a good price next month too as i see right now there are alot of ppl getting the droid ~100 bucks which would be great.
thanks every juan

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi everyone im checking out the forum and it seems to be pretty awesome so far.
planning on getting a droid next month when my NE2 is up. will be my first smartphone and im hoping it will a good experience. hoping that i can get a good price next month too as i see right now there are alot of ppl getting the droid ~100 bucks which would be great.
thanks every juan

:welcome: to the forum. You're going to have a tough month ahead of you waiting hanging out around here. But one thing is for certain, there's a lot of good people and information here so you should be well educated by the time your Droid arrives.

Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms I guess :p, your going to love your droid when u get it theirs just nothing this phone cannot do. I just highly recomend you do any of your mods by hand that way you can fix issues when they show up and its just more rewarding imo anyway welcome.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey datboijon, welcome to DF! Since you are about a month out from your NE2, if you call CS they might allow you to do the upgrade now. Don't know if they will for sure but thought I'd put that thought out there for you.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey datboijon, welcome to DF! Since you are about a month out from your NE2, if you call CS they might allow you to do the upgrade now. Don't know if they will for sure but thought I'd put that thought out there for you.

Welcome, datboijon! Vulcan ia right. Have read of many people getting the early upgrade. Heck it's worth a shot otherwise it's going to be a really L O N G month for you. Good luck!

OP
D

datboijon

Reaction score

thanks ill give them a call this weekend. would going into a store yield any different results?