1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. StarKiller1713

StarKiller1713 New Member

Hi every on first I would like to start of by saying this sight has been a massive help to me even begot I was a member every question I typed into google was always answers here
    I have come across a few things I will ask later if I can't find the solution to on my own. Bt the one thing I would love to know is how do u post in the fourms using the app instead of going on line.....

Please excuse any typos I have had this phone a totoal of three days and is the only way I have to access the web

Thanx so much
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I've never used the app so I can't answer that question but I'm sure one of the other people will be happy to answer that for you.
  3. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 New Member

Menu > reply to reply to a thread.

Menu > new topic to start a new thread.

Play a jam!