hello all

StarKiller1713

Reaction score
Hi every on first I would like to start of by saying this sight has been a massive help to me even begot I was a member every question I typed into google was always answers here
I have come across a few things I will ask later if I can't find the solution to on my own. Bt the one thing I would love to know is how do u post in the fourms using the app instead of going on line.....

Please excuse any typos I have had this phone a totoal of three days and is the only way I have to access the web

Thanx so much

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi every on first I would like to start of by saying this sight has been a massive help to me even begot I was a member every question I typed into google was always answers here
I have come across a few things I will ask later if I can't find the solution to on my own. Bt the one thing I would love to know is how do u post in the fourms using the app instead of going on line.....

Please excuse any typos I have had this phone a totoal of three days and is the only way I have to access the web

Thanx so much

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I've never used the app so I can't answer that question but I'm sure one of the other people will be happy to answer that for you.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Menu > reply to reply to a thread.

Menu > new topic to start a new thread.

Play a jam!