Hello All

b.rad.droidx

Reaction score
Hi All, I just got my DroidX last week and LOVE IT! dancedroid
But it is a big change for me...I started with a :icon_evil:Blackberry world:icon_evil: years ago and then got rid of it and got a wireless for my laptop..which was very dissapointed in that as well.

Things have come along way so I decided to step up to the plate and get the droid to help my business etc. I look forward to learning alot and help in anyway I can.. THX:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Doesn't sound like you had any issue with that Blackberry learning curve. Great to have you here.

OP
b.rad.droidx

b.rad.droidx

Reaction score
Hey Hook, thank you for the welcome...I am actually reading a old post you wrote about the old sync with outlook...I cannot believe what I am reading...I ask the sales rep and of course he said O yeah it no problem at all...and now I see it is and I am not happy:icon_evil:..I do all my scheduling in outlook and that is one of the big things I missed not having a smartphone was to stay on top of meetings etc. So at is the deal now..id there a better answer now than before?? thanks for the help:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Hook, thank you for the welcome...I am actually reading a old post you wrote about the old sync with outlook...I cannot believe what I am reading...I ask the sales rep and of course he said O yeah it no problem at all...and now I see it is and I am not happy:icon_evil:..I do all my scheduling in outlook and that is one of the big things I missed not having a smartphone was to stay on top of meetings etc. So at is the deal now..id there a better answer now than before?? thanks for the help:)

Yeah probably, and I'm sure I posted it somewhere….let me look.