Hello all, enjoying my Droid... tiny question.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kamimitsu, Apr 29, 2010.

1. kamimitsu

kamimitsu New Member

Hey folks. I just moved back to the USA from Japan (5 years), where the cellphones are pretty wild. I'm happy to find that the Droid is a beast of a phone. It does lots of things that the Japanese phones don't (at least not well) but there are a few things that it doesn't do that are commonplace in Japan (mostly because businesses haven't pursued those routes: phone credit card chips, with swipe ordering at shops, etc.) Hopefully businesses will start to move in that direction.

Still, this phone is fantastic. I do have one small question that perhaps someone can answer. When I was researching the phone, I came across an app that ranks the most downloaded apps and lists which apps are moving up and down (by genre, etc). It was kind of like a 'Billboard Top 10' list but for apps instead of music. But now, I can't seem to find it, or the article where I originally saw it. Any ideas?
  2. Another_Dude

Another_Dude New Member

3. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Welcome, kamimitsu! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
    :welcome: