1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello all! and HELP!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Krazybobguy, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Krazybobguy

Krazybobguy New Member

I want to start by saying hello to all of you. I have had Android phones for abut the last 4 years on the Verizon network. Up until this past Friday, I have just been happy to do what the phone lets me do. I received a system update on my Bionic, so I updated. After that was complete, I found that I could no longer use my Foxfi app thanks to Verizon! ( I think!) Anyways, I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to these smartphones. I tried to root my Bionic, only after several hours of trying to figure out why my phone is now bricked! I believe I tried to root it woth a Razr root. It said that the root worked, but when I tried to use Titanium backup, it would not work! Nor did superuser install. Sooooo, being the smart guy I am, I tried to unroot it. I have tried about 10 different types od the VRX files from multiple places only to have the same result. I get a FAIL after either 1/22, 4/22, or 6/22. I even tried one file that failed after 4/6. So now my phone is a POS, and I REALLY can't stand to use our backup phone, the LG Enlighten. PLEASE help me to fix this, but in terms for dummies, because I barely understand what you guys type here as it is. Guess I should leave the tech stuff to the techies!!!! LOL Thanks for letting me ramble.......
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried out FoxFi recently - I was thinking there was an update which now allows it work on the recent JB builds...good luck!
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to df :)
  4. Krazybobguy

Krazybobguy New Member

I did not try to re download foxfi yet, as my phone is still bricked. But I will be sure to do that if I can get this thing working again. Thanks!
Search tags for this page

bionic root

bionic update foxfi

droid bionic root