Hello AGAIN!!!! =-)

DreadX

Reaction score
Been a long long time since I've been here.BUT it's because my current phone has no issues prompting me to visit! It's been a while and the last time I was here I owned a Moto Droid X which despite some issues, served me well and I still have it (along with my old BB Storm, and before that, half of my Moto Razr from way back when) put away in an old shoe box as a souvenir. My very first phone was a Motorola Star Tac. I loved that phone. I'm happy to see Motorola hanging in there, but I must confess I'm a Samsung Galaxy Convert and love, love, love my Galaxy Note II and will purchase the Note III when it comes out, only through Samsung though as I want a branding-free phone. Just thought I'd wish everyone well, and will stop by from time to time now that I reset my password. Btw, my Note II is rooted but really see no advantage to it and may unroot it soon. The only thing I find an issue is storage assignment on my Note II. I have to limit what I can keep as I cannot migrate apps to my External micro SD card. Don't know if it's a Samsung issue or an Android one. Still, the name is DreadX as a homage to my old Moto DX!

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome back

At the moment it is sadly true that you can't send any apps to SD but that is rarely the problem. You should take a hard look at the data and media files stored on your Note. This app Disk Usage is a handy tool to identify what's taking up space. The app can be addictive but gets the job done.