Helllpppp!

chelsea22

Reaction score
So in the texting app I use, it groups the messages together that are sent within the same hour, but I hate that.
I want every message to have its own individual time stamp, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it that way.
Is there an app that would put the time on every one?
Or do I just need to wait and see if it happens with an update?

Sherry

Reaction score
I used Handcent for a long time but started having trouble with it, but liked it alot before that. It didn't like my partiular phone. I now use GO SMS and love it. Try one of these 2 and I think it will take care of your issue.

OP
chelsea22

chelsea22

Reaction score
I was going to try Pansi because it didn't have such a lag time like GOSms did, but I couldn't handle the time thing. Haha.

Question about go Sms tho, is there a way to change the Contact font in the conversation view? I've changed the conversation font, but the contact info and where you type your new message is all standard font. Jw if this can be done...

mysticalmalissa

Reaction score
I was going to try Pansi because it didn't have such a lag time like GOSms did, but I couldn't handle the time thing. Haha.

Question about go Sms tho, is there a way to change the Contact font in the conversation view? I've changed the conversation font, but the contact info and where you type your new message is all standard font. Jw if this can be done...

Open Go sms >menu>settings>Appearance Settings>Conversation appearance..In there you can change the font of incoming and out going text.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Open Go sms >menu>settings>Appearance Settings>Conversation appearance..In there you can change the font of incoming and out going text.

What she said :)^^^

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!