Helllloooooo

SorenW

Reaction score
Hey, new guy here. Just got my Droid A855 last Saturday. It's totally different from anything else I've ever had. So far I like it, but the learning curve is pretty steep.

Soren

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, new guy here. Just got my Droid A855 last Saturday. It's totally different from anything else I've ever had. So far I like it, but the learning curve is pretty steep.

Soren

:welcome: to the Forum. We all know that learning curve pretty well. It's even harder if you come from some other phone like Blackberry. :) If we can help you out at all let us know. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Soren

Don't let the learning curve scare you off, this is a great little piece of technology that you'll grow to love as much as we all do. You've made the right decision. Just start reading your way through the forum and if you get stuck somewhere, just ask for help. We've all been there; and everyone's here to help and to learn. Enjoy yourself! Try out some of these....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/19208-forget-top-5-list-all-your-apps.html