Helllllllllllo Droid Forums!

michael383

Reaction score
I was looking at the forums and info on the phone for weeks and I finally got my wife to let me get one on Monday. It was basically so I would stop asking for it... So yes, acting like a kid and asking daily DOES work, even as an adult!

I've rooted my phone and I'm in the process of getting a recovery app installed so I can try out Cyanogen; read a lot of good things about it so far.

Any other great apps anyone suggests? I've gotten Pandora and I love it already. Other than that, it's Google Voice and a few games, nothing too earth shattering. The VZ rep installed the task killer and man is that incredibly helpful.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum and the ensuing Madness.....

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to your newest obsession, michael383! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

knglou

Reaction score
welcome to the forums enjoy your sanity while you can
the droid had you
ehhehe
if you text alot i would suggest you get handcent sms it has tons of features

rubberducky

Reaction score
Welcome!

If you like music I would definitely download Shazam! If you don't know the name of the song just open it up, let it listen for about 10 seconds and Voila! Song and Artist right there!

Another one of my favorites is called Key Ring... you just scan in your rewards card or savings cards and you'll have them all on your phone rather than making your keys incredibly bulky or making your wallet seem a lot thicker. Well, I suppose that's a positive side effect :)